Looking for a fun way to surprise your teenagers this Easter? How about an Easter Egg Hunt for Teenagers full of Eggstravagant puns and FUN! Easter For Teenagers is sure to be a hit with egg puns and Easter Printables!
Let’s make those teenagers work Eggstra hard for their Easter Surprise!
Okay, okay, I’ll stop! I’m just so Eggstatic. Whoops!
Easter Egg Hunt for Teenagers
How to Make The Hunt Happen
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Purchase an Easter Surprise for those teenagers! You will find a few ideas at Easter Gift Ideas For Teenagers or Easter Baskets For Teens.
- Print the Easter Egg Hunt for Teens free printable!
- Cut those eggs out.
- Print the Easter Egg Hunt for Teens Cheat Sheet. Oh, you’re going to need this! Just trust me!
- Early Easter morning, hide the paper eggs in designated spots (so easily provided on the Cheat Sheet) or put the paper eggs in plastic eggs with a treat or two!
- Place your teenagers’ Easter Surprise in the laundry room.
- Watch the FUN!
It’s Eggsplosive, it’s Eggceptional, it’s just so Eggciting! I don’t mean to Eggsaggerate, but get ready for some Eggstra FUN that your teenagers can’t Eggnore!
Omlettin’ you know, our teenagers are worth the whisk! They’ll be shell shocked and scrambled and that’s cracking good! No Yolking!
Oh my goodness! I’m done!
Want to make up your own rhymes that are not perhaps so, ahem, punny? You’re in luck! Sign up to get emails from this here awesome blog and we’ll give you access to our super secret free printables library with these very same eggs only, blank!
More Easter Ideas For Teenagers