Get ready to spread sweet vibes with these Groovy You’ve Been Hugged Care Package Ideas. Use these funky printable designs to decorate your care package box and then fill it with all sorts of hippie fun guaranteed to bring smiles and good vibes. With a tie-dye tee, nostalgic sweets, or retro accessories, this care package is all about sharing the love and brightening someone’s day. Spread joy, one groovy package at a time!
Care Package Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Groovy Gift Ideas To Put In Your Care Package
- Honey: A jar of high-quality Manuka honey is a touch of sweetness anyone can appreciate.
- Tea: Select a variety of soothing teas to go along with honey.
- Sweet Treats: Include a few nostalgic sweets.
- Journal or Notebook: Write a few uplifting quotes inside (find some good ones on my Facebook page).
- Herbal Tea Infuser: Make the tea-drinking experience more enjoyable with a tea infuser.
- Inspirational Mug: A mug with an inspirational message is a functional and uplifting gift.
- Cozy Blanket: A cozy blanket to bring warmth and comfort.
- Colorful Retro Clothing or Accessories: Look for things like tie-dye shirts, or accessories with a retro flair, like round sunglasses.
- Disco Ball: Create a mini dance party atmosphere with a small disco ball and curate a playlist of groovy tunes and present it in a fun and nostalgic way on a USB drive shaped like a cassette.
- Old School Board Games or Puzzles: Include a classic board game or puzzle that evokes a sense of nostalgia, like Twister, Connect Four, or a Rubik’s Cube.
- Lava Lamp: Enhance the ambiance with a lava lamp for a cool and retro vibe.
- Hippie or Bohemian Jewelry: Include some bohemian-inspired jewelry, such as beaded bracelets, peace sign necklaces, or other accessories with a retro feel.
Get Your Printable Box Decor Here
What’s Included In The Groovy You’ve Been Hugged Printable Set?
- Care package box decor for boxes with 3-1/2″ or 4-1/2″ box flaps (or larger).
- Coloring page with a groovy van.
- Activity sheet with a word search full of words with sweet vibes, unscramble the letters to create a groovy word, dots and boxes, how many words can you make out of a hippie phrase, tic-tac-toe, and coloring opportunities.
- Microwave popcorn tag that says: Peace, Love, Popcorn.
- Peace, Love, Hugs notecard.
How To Use The Care Package Box Printables
- Print the Groovy You’ve Been Hugged Care Package Printable Box Decor on card stock. There are 2 options for box décor – 1 for large 4-1/2” box flaps and 1 for small 3-1/2” box flaps.
- Cut the Groovy You’ve Been Hugged Care Package box décor.
- Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the box décor to your box flaps.
- Print the Coloring Page and Activity Sheet and place them in the bottom of your care package (print the two-page activity sheet double-sided).
- Print and cut the Popcorn Tag on card stock and add it to a bag of microwave popcorn, using an adhesive applicator and jute.
- Print and cut the Peace, Love, Hugs Notecard on card stock, fold it in half, and write a lovely note inside.
- Add groovy items you’ve purchased to send a HUG. Make sure it is packed well so items don’t shift.
- Seal and send your Care Package to create good vibes!
More Care Package Ideas
- Cheap Care Package Ideas
- S’more Fun Care Package Ideas
- You’ve Been Hugged Care Package Ideas To Warm Someone’s Heart
- St. Patrick’s Day Care Package For College Students
- Easter Care Package For College Students
- Halloween Care Package Ideas For College Students
- Thanksgiving Care Package For College Students
- You’ve Been Elfed Care Package Idea
Hi! I’m Bridget Jo!
I create printables and DIYs to help you organize your life and celebrate special occasions! It’s my mission to inspire you to get creative and find joy in the everyday!