Looking for a FUN and inexpensive Valentine idea? Our Popcorn Valentines are super easy to put together, don’t cost much, and are substantial enough to impress!
Use them, on their own, to pass out as class Valentines or add one to a gift basket for your special someone! I like to add them to care packages I send to my college kids!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Popcorn Valentine Supplies
- Printer – I have this one and I love it!
- Card Stock
- Popcorn Valentine Printable – found below
- Scissors or Paper Cutter (optional)
- Adhesive Applicator
- Microwave Popcorn
How To Assemble The Microwave Popcorn Gift
- Print the Popcorn Valentine, of your choice, or print all four. I like to print on card stock.
- Cut the Valentine Popcorn cards.
- Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the card to microwave popcorn.
- Tie with jute.