You have a Birthday Party to attend and walk into the card store to hunt for the perfect Birthday card. You turn the card over to discover those tiny little numbers proclaiming your chosen card is $4.95. Say What?
Homemade cards are the bee’s knees but, if you don’t have time to create homemade, we have a simple Happy Birthday Card Free Printable just for you!
How To Use The Happy Birthday Card Free Printable
- Print the Happy Birthday Card Printable on card stock.
- Use a ruler and bone folder to create a perfect crease by placing the ruler on the center lines and running the sharp end of the bone folder along the ruler.
- Fold the card at the crease and flatten with the bone folder.
- Cut the card on the provided lines. I have and use this Paper Cutter!
- Write something lovely inside!
- Place in a #10 business envelope.
Yep! This card was designed to fit in a #10 business envelope for your convenience and delight! You probably even have a few hanging around the house!
I have to admit, we usually go cardless. It’s been a money saving strategy for years, however, when you send money through the mail, you need a Birthday Card!