When you want to print a Birthday card and give it your own personal touch, check out these free printable Happy Birthday Coloring Cards!
Not into coloring? No worries! You can print Free Printable Birthday Cards in full color!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item through an affiliate link, your cost remains the same and Sunshine and Rainy Days receives a commission. Disclosure.
- Card Stock – It’s best to print Birthday Cards on card stock.
- Bone Folder – A Bone Folder helps you score and create a professional crease. You could also use the dull edge of a butter knife.
- Scissors or Paper Cutter – Scissors will work just fine, but for a super straight cut, you may want to invest in a paper cutter.
- Free Printable Happy Birthday Coloring Cards PDF – found below
- Envelope – Envelopes are optional. These Happy Birthday Coloring Cards fit in a standard A2 envelope.
How To Use The Free Printable Happy Birthday Coloring Cards
- Print the Happy Birthday Coloring Card of your choice on card stock by clicking on the image or the words beneath the image.
- Cut the page in half.
- Fold the card in half and crease with a bone folder or the back of a butter knife.
- Write something inside and put it in an A2 envelope!
Free Happy Birthday Coloring Cards You Can Print At Home
More Free Printable Birthday Cards
- Happy Birthday Card Free Printable
- Printable First Birthday Card
- Printable Happy 23rd Birthday Card
- Printable 4th of July Birthday Card
- Printable Halloween Birthday Cards
- Free Printable Birthday Cards
- Happy Birthday Coloring Cards
Birthday Party Ideas
- Two The Moon Birthday Ideas
- Creative Birthday Party Ideas For Teenagers
- Surprising Favorite Things Birthday Party
- Sweet 16 Birthday Party
- Popcorn Birthday Party Favor You Can Print At Home!
Birthday Party Game Ideas
Birthday Decor Ideas
- Birthday Banners You Can Print At Home
- Large Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- Happy Birthday Sign You Can Print At Home