Printing your own Birthday cards is a great way to save money so you can spend more on the actual gift or keep more in your wallet! I created this Printable Happy 23rd Birthday Card for my daughter when she turned … wait for it … 23 and decided to share it with you in case you’re celebrating a 23rd Birthday too!
How To Use The Happy 23rd Birthday Card
- Print the Birthday card (found below) on cardstock – there are two cards on the page.
- Cut the page in half.
- Fold the cards in half and crease them with a bone folder or the back of a butter knife.
- Write a Birthday message inside.
- Put it in a size A2 envelope to send or deliver!
Get Your Free 23rd Birthday Card Here!
Print this free Happy 23rd Birthday Card right at home so you can save time looking for a card and save money you would rather spend on the gift!
More Birthday Cards
More Birthday Ideas
- Guess How Many Birthday Party Game
- Birthday Banners You Can Print At Home
- Creative Birthday Party Ideas For Teenagers
- Popcorn Birthday Party Favor You Can Print At Home!
- Happy Birthday Microwave Popcorn Tag
- Large Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- Birthday Party In A Box
- Happy Birthday Sign You Can Print At Home
- Surprising Favorite Things Birthday Party