Print this Moving Card to wish someone happiness on their new adventure!
My niece is moving to another state and, although we will miss her, we are super excited for her and all of the new things she will experience!
I created a card to give her, along with a gift, and wanted to share it with you in case you also know someone who is moving and want to wish them well.
Printable Moving Card Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item through an affiliate link, your cost remains the same and Sunshine and Rainy Days receives a commission. Disclosure.
- Card Stock – It’s always good to have Card Stock on hand!
- Bone Folder – A Bone Folder helps you score and create a professional crease. I have this exact one, and it has been a great investment! You could also use the dull edge of a butter knife.
- Scissors or Paper Cutter – Scissors will work just fine, but for a super straight cut, you may want to invest in a paper cutter. You will find yourself using it over and over and over!
- Moving Free Printable Notecard PDF – found below
- Envelope – Envelopes are optional, depending on your preference. This notecard fits in a standard A2 envelope.
How To Use The Moving Notecard PDF
- Print the notecards – found below.
- Cut the page in half.
- Fold notecards in half and crease with a bone folder or the back of a butter knife.
- Write something inside and put it in an envelope!