I want to drive to my daughter’s college campus to celebrate her Birthday with her. This will be the first Birthday I haven’t been able to celebrate with her, in person. Ugh! I’m hoping this Birthday Party In A Box will bring her and her friends joy and a little reprieve from the academic rigor of college life!
Whether you have a college student, friend, or family member away from home, the Birthday Party In A Box is a sure way to bring you closer, on their special day!
Birthday Party In A Box Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Card Stock
- Adhesive Applicator
- Birthday Party In A Box Printables – found below
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Fun Birthday Surprises – ideas below
How To Use The Birthday Party In A Box Printables
1. Print the Birthday Party In A Box Printables on card stock. There are 2 options for box décor – 1 for large 5” box flaps (fit perfect on USPS Regional Rate Box B) and 1 for small 3-1/2” box flaps (fit perfect on USPS Regional Rate Box A).
2. Cut the Birthday Care Package box décor.
3. Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the box décor to the inside flaps of your box.
4. Place the Birthday Coloring Page or Birthday Sign and Birthday Activity Sheet in the bottom of your box.
5. Attach Birthday Popcorn Tags to microwave popcorn, using jute.
6. Fill your Birthday Party In A Box with things that you would find at a Birthday Party (party hats, miniature pinata, treats, party favors, etc.). Make sure it is packed well so items don’t shift.
7. Write a note on the Happy Birthday Note or Notecard and place it in your box.
8. Seal and send your Birthday Party In A Box to help your student celebrate!
What To Put In A Birthday Party In A Box
I chose to create a Birthday Box to be shared with my daughter’s friends!
Betty Crocker Mug Treats – You may not be able to send cake but you can send a simple microwavable treat!
Mugs – They gotta have a mug to cook their treat in! Your recipient may already have a few mugs laying around but why not send a new one, just for fun?
Party Napkins – Make their day festive with fun party napkins!
Mini Party Hats – Okay, I have to admit, the kids never really wanted to wear party hats at Birthday Parties but what says Birthday more than a party hat? Our goal here is to exude Birthday Party as loud as we can!
Miniature Piñata – Yes, I realize they are probably too old for the traditional piñata but this miniature piñata is so stinkin’ cute and perfect to share with friends!
Candy – You gotta put candy in that piñata!
Party Favors – This Birthday Party In A Box is meant to be shared with friends! Don’t forget the party favors!