This Birthday Activity Sheet is perfect to have on hand for Birthday parties or to give to someone who is celebrating a Birthday!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Birthday Activity Sheet Supplies
- Printer – I have this one!
- Card Stock or Paper
- Birthday Activity Page – found below
- Colored Pencils or Crayons
- Pen or Pencil
What activities are on the placemat?
There are a lot of coloring opportunities on this activity page including the words Happy Birthday, a cake, a balloon, a party hat, presents, a banner, and stars.
The crossword puzzle on this activity sheet has six hints to write in six Birthday words.
How Many Words You Can Make Out Of The Word Birthday
Believe it or not, it’s a bit of a challenge to make new words out of the word, Birthday. There are 15 spaces to fill and I was able to fill them all but it took some thought!
Unscramble The Letters
Unscramble the letters of five Birthday words.
Find 18 Birthday words in this Birthday word search! Find words up, down, on the diagonal, and backward.
Dots & Boxes
Dots and Boxes encourage you to play with friends as you try to complete the most boxes and place your initials inside.
Tic Tac Toe
There are five tic-tac-toe boards but don’t let that limit you! You can play in the margins of the sheet to practice your tic-tac-toe skills!
Where to buy the Birthday activity sheet.
Get the Birthday Activity Placemat plus the answer page here:
This Birthday Activity Placemat is perfect to have on hand while party goers are waiting for food or the next activity!
More Birthday Ideas
- Happy Birthday Coloring Pages
- Birthday Game That Puts The Focus On The Birthday Person
- Happy Birthday Coloring Cards
- Guess How Many Birthday Party Game
- Birthday Banners You Can Print At Home
- Popcorn Birthday Party Favor You Can Print At Home!
- Birthday Party In A Box
- Happy Birthday Microwave Popcorn Tag
- Creative Birthday Party Ideas For Teenagers