Help your college student celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a St. Patrick’s Day Care Package!
People wear green on St. Patrick’s Day to make themselves invisible to mischievous leprechauns. It is considered shameful to not wear green and you may get pinched, if you don’t.
Don’t let your college kid get pinched by a tricky leprechaun! Send them LOTS of GREEN!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
St. Patrick’s Day Care Package Supplies
- Printer – I have this one and I love it!
- Card Stock & Adhesive Applicator
- St. Patrick’s Day Care Package Printables – found below
- 1/8″ Hole Punch (for Lucky Banner)
- Jute (for Lucky Banner)
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Microwave Popcorn
- Gold Dollar Coin – for Leprechaun’s Loot Tag
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Fun gifts to put inside the box (ideas listed below)
How To Use The St. Patrick’s Care Package Printable
- Print the St. Patrick’s Day Care Package Printables on card stock – found below.
- Cut the shapes using a paper cutter and scissors.
- Use a 1/8″ hole punch and punch two holes at the top of each LUCKY Flag for the Lucky Banner.
- Use jute to thread through the holes, leaving a generous tail at each end (in case your college student wants to hang the banner for decoration).
- Adhere the Box Decor to the inside flaps of your care package box, using an adhesive applicator.
- Add a gold dollar coin to a Leprechaun’s Loot card and add to the box!
- Use jute to tie a St. Patrick’s Day Popcorn Card to microwave popcorn.
What To Put In A St. Patrick’s Day Care Package
We chose to pick everything GREEN or RAINBOWish for our St. Patrick’s Day Care Package!
- Lucky Charms T-Shirt
- Lucky Charms Breakfast Cereal Cup
- Tic Tac Fruit
- Doublemint Gum
- Green M&M’s
- Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
- Goldfish Colors
- St. Patrick’s Day Beaded Necklaces
Care packages are cool cuz I get free stuff like food. The best part is I don’t have to send anything in return. How fun is that?Justine