Help your college student celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a St. Patrick’s Day Care Package!
St. Patrick’s Day Care Package
People wear green on St. Patrick’s Day to make themselves invisible to mischievous leprechauns. It is considered shameful to not wear green and you may get pinched, if you don’t.
Don’t let your college kid get pinched by a tricky leprechaun! Send them LOTS of GREEN!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
St. Patrick’s Day Care Package Supplies
- Printer – I have this one and I love it!
- Card Stock & Adhesive Applicator
- St. Patrick’s Day Care Package Printable – found below
- 1/8″ Hole Punch (for Lucky Banner)
- Jute (for Lucky Banner)
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Fun gifts to put inside the box (ideas listed below)
How To Use The St. Patrick’s Care Package Printable
- Print the St. Patrick’s Day Care Package Printable on card stock – found below.
- Cut the shapes using a paper cutter and scissors.
- Use a 1/8″ hole punch and punch two holes at the top of each LUCKY Flag for the Lucky Banner.
- Use jute to thread through the holes, leaving a generous tail at each end (in case your college student wants to hang the banner for decoration).
- Adhere the Box Decor to the inside flaps of your care package box using an adhesive applicator.
- I also included Leprechaun’s Loot in the care package I created!
What To Put In A St. Patrick’s Day Care Package
We chose to pick everything GREEN or RAINBOWish for our St. Patrick’s Day Care Package!
Lucky Charms T-Shirt
Tic Tac Fruit