Brighten someone’s St. Patrick’s Day with Leprechaun’s Loot!
The Leprechaun’s Loot Printable has four cards on the page. Place a gold dollar coin in the center of the four-leaf clover for a fun St. Patrick’s Day surprise!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Leprechaun’s Loot Supplies
- Printer – I have this one and I love it!
- Card Stock
- Leprechaun’s Loot Printable – found below
- Scissors or Paper Cutter (optional)
- Sacagawea or Presidential dollar coins
- Glue Spots
How To Use The Leprechaun’s Loot Printable
- Print the Leprechaun’s Loot Printable on card stock – found below.
- Cut the Loot cards.
- Next, use a glue spot to adhere a gold dollar coin to the center of the four-leaf clover. Don’t want to give cash? How about a Rolo, instead?
- Then, surprise someone with Leprechaun’s Loot on St. Patrick’s Day!
Not one person will expect a fun St. Patrick’s Day surprise. Nope! Instead, they’ll be looking for someone who isn’t wearing green to pinch. So … wear green AND give them Leprechaun’s Loot! You’ll be the hit of the day!