It’s time to get Holly and Jolly and we have ideas and Christmas Printables for your Christmas Care Package!
I know, I know! Your college kids will be HOME for Christmas so why send them a Christmas Care Package?
Let me tell you! They’ve got a good few weeks before they’ll be heading home for Christmas and their dorm rooms need a little Christmas love!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Christmas Care Package Supplies
- Card Stock
- Adhesive Applicator
- Christmas Care Package Printables – found below
- Hole Punch – for ornament banner
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Festive Christmas Stuff – ideas below
What To Put In A Christmas Care Package For College Students
- Christmas Tree – Of course! I found a cute little tree that fits perfect inside the Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1!
- Star Tree Topper
- Ornament Hooks – Because they gotta have someway to hang the ornaments!
- Christmas Tree Lights – A Christmas Tree isn’t a Christmas Tree without the lights!
- Santa Hat – What says festive more than a college student wearing a Santa Hat around campus?
- Hershey’s Kisses – Hershey’s has taken Kisses to a whole new level! There are a lot of fun choices and flavors!
- Christmas Popcorn – Add the festive tag to a bag of microwave popcorn for a snack your college student will love!
- Christmas Scratch Ticket – For a little Christmas excitement!
- Snowman Soup – Can you see it now? Dorm room microwaves everywhere are warming up hot water for the indulgence of Hot Chocolate!
- Christmas Activity Sheet – It’s kind of like the placemats your kids used to get in restaurants!
- Snowballs – For an instant snowball fight, indoors!
- S’mores Trail Mix
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- LEGO Creator Santa – I found this at my local Fred Meyer!
How To Use The Christmas Care Box Printables
- Print the Christmas Box printables. I like to print on card stock.
- Cut out the Christmas shapes.
- Hole punch the ornaments and thread jute through them.
- Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the box décor to your Christmas Box flaps.
- Add the Popcorn Tag to microwave popcorn.
- Add a Lotto Gift Tag to a Christmas Scratch Ticket.
- Add the Snowman Soup Tag to hot chocolate.
- Place the Christmas Activity Sheet in the box.
- Fill your box with everything that makes you think Christmas.
- Use the Merry Christmas notes to write a little note.
Yay! Get your College Student in the Christmas Spirit with a festive Christmas Care Package!