It’s time to get Holly and Jolly! Woot! We’ve got ideas and Christmas Printables for your Christmas Care Package!
Christmas Care Package For College Students
I know, I know! Your college kids will be HOME for Christmas so why send them a Christmas Care Package?
Let me tell you! They’ve got a good few weeks before they’ll be heading home for Christmas and their dorm rooms need a little Christmas love!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Christmas Care Package Supplies
- Printer – I have this one and it is ah-mazing!
- Card Stock & Adhesive Applicator
- Christmas Care Package Printables – found below
- 1/8″ Hole Punch (for Christmas Light Banner)
- Jute (for Christmas Light Banner)
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Festive Christmas Stuff – ideas below.
What To Put In The Christmas Care Package For College Students
Christmas Tree – Of course! I found a cute little tree that fits perfect inside the Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1!
Star Tree Topper – This thing lights up! Woot!
Ornaments – These tiny little ornaments are so fun!
Ornament Hooks – Because they gotta have someway to hang the ornaments!
Christmas Tree Lights – A Christmas Tree isn’t a Christmas Tree without the lights!
Santa Hat – What says festive more than a college student wearing a Santa Hat around campus?
Hershey’s Kisses – Hershey’s has taken Kisses to a whole new level! There are a lot of fun choices and flavors!
Hot Chocolate – Can you see it now? Dorm room microwaves everywhere are warming up hot water for the indulgence of Hot Chocolate!
Candy Canes – Because they need something to stir the Hot Chocolate!
Snowball Sling Shot – What? What? Where were these things when I was growing up? I found these in Bullseye’s Playground but that section clears out quick.
Christmas Coloring Page – My college freshman asked for coloring pages to help her de-stress. I’m all about helping her to have less stress!
Make life easy on yourself and order your Christmas Care Box Gifts here:
>>> I suggest ordering online to pick up in store! THEN you have less to search for once you’re there. Just hit the Christmas section to finish up!
How To Use The Christmas Care Box Printables
- Print the Christmas Care Box Printables – found below.
- Cut the shapes!
- Use a 1/8″ hole punch and punch two holes at the top of each Christmas light.
- Use jute to thread through the holes, leaving a generous tail at each end (in case your college student wants to hang the lights for decoration).
- Adhere the Box Decor to the inside flaps of your care package box using an adhesive applicator.
- Cut the Christmas Notes page in half and write something special on the note to include in your box!
Yay! Get your College Student in the Christmas Spirit with a festive Christmas Care Package!
Get Your Christmas Care Box For College Students Printables Here: