Looking for a festive and fun idea to gift the person you won’t see, in person, this year? The You’ve Been Elfed Care Package Idea is the gift that will make ELF Movie fans bust out in laughter!
You’ve Been Elfed Care Package Supplies
- Card Stock
- Adhesive Applicator
- You’ve Been Elfed Box Printables – found below
- Microwave Popcorn
- 1/8″ Hole Punch
- Jute – for Christmas Light Banner and Microwave Popcorn
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Stuff to put in the You’ve Been Elfed Care Package <<< ideas listed below
What To Put In A You’ve Been Elfed Care Package
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Frosted Chocolate Fudge Pop-Tarts
- Chocolate Syrup
- Maple Syrup
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Candy Canes
How To Use The You’ve Been Elfed Care Package Printables
1. Print the You’ve Been Elfed Care Package Printables on card stock. There are 2 options for box décor – 1 for large 5″ box flaps (fit perfect on USPS Regional Rate Box B) and 1 for small 3-1/2″ box flaps (fit perfect on USPS Regional Rate Box A).
2. Cut the You’ve Been Elfed Care Package box décor.
3. Punch two holes at the top of each Christmas Light and thread jute or yarn through them to create a Christmas Light Banner.
4. Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the box décor to the inside flaps of your box.
5. Attach Just Poppin’ By To Wish You A Sweet Christmas Popcorn Tag to microwave popcorn, using jute.
7. Fill your You’ve Been Elfed Care Package with the ingredients for Buddy the Elf’s favorite breakfast (ideas listed above). Make sure it is packed well so items don’t shift.
8. Seal and send your You’ve Been Elfed Care Package to your college student, deployed military member, a family member, or friends to make their day!