The You’ve Been Hugged printable gives you the opportunity to Hug a friend, family member, or neighbor with a few treats on Valentine’s Day! It’s a great way to let them know that you’re thinking about them!
What Does The Valentine Hug Printable Say?
You’ve Been Hugged
Valentine Friends Have Come Your Way
To Share A Few Treats To Brighten Your Day!
Our Wish Is To Make You Smile
And Let You Know You Are Admired!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine Hug Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Card Stock
- You’ve Been Hugged Printable – found below
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Valentine Treats
How To Use The You’ve Been Hugged Printable
1. Print the You’ve Been Hugged Printable – We suggest using card stock to print. The printable comes with two per sheet for extra fun!
2. Cut the Valentine Hug Cards
3. Place a Valentine Hug Card on a Bag, in a Basket, or in a Box with a few Valentine Treats.
5. Deliver Your Valentine Hug to Your Friend’s Door, Ring the Bell, and Leave – You may choose to sign your name or be completely anonymous. Of course, many people have cameras and will be able to see who left the Valentine Hug!
Valentine Hug Treat Ideas
Hershey’s Hugs & Kisses – Of course! This would be enough, right here! Just attach the You’ve Been Hugged printable and you’re good as gold!
A breakfast basket, complete with a mini heart waffle maker and all the fixings for waffles.
Conversation Hearts – Remember those?
You could also include FUN Valentine Printables, in your You’ve Been Hugged package.
- Popcorn Valentine
- Valentine Activity Sheet
- Easy DIY Valentine Banner You Can Print At Home
- Valentine Word Search Printable
- Valentine Crossword Puzzle
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine
Get Your You’ve Been Hugged Printable Here!
There are two designs to choose from!