Are you ready to make your home a little Valentiney? Check out this easy DIY Valentine Banner you can print from the comfort of your home!
The Valentine’s Day Banner gives you a fun way to dress up your fireplace or any other spot suitable for this festive decor!
It would be fantastic for Valentine parties too!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Valentine Banner Supplies
- Printer – I have this one and I love it!
- Card Stock
- Valentine’s Day Banner Printable – found below
- Scissors or Paper Cutter (optional)
- Hole Punch
How To Assemble The Valentine Banner
- Print the Valentine Banner Printable – found below. The printable has two Valentine Flags per page. Print as many as you need!
- Cut the Valentine Flags.
- Punch holes in the two top corners of each flag.
- Thread jute or twine through each hole.
- Hang up your Valentine Banner!
And … just like that, you are lookin’ all Valentiney!