You’re convinced and ready to Break Bad Money Habits. You know it’s best for your bottom line. You also know it takes 21 – 66 days to break bad habits and you need a way to track your new, Good Money Habits! The Money Habit Tracker is here to save the day!
It’s time to name a Good Money Habit, you’re ready to form, but how will you know when you’ve made it a true habit? Use the Money Habit Tracker to track your progress! It’s a great visual to keep you on track, working towards your goal.
How To Use The Money Habit Tracker
- Print the Habit Tracker – found below.
- Name one Good Money Habit you are ready to form.
- Write your start date. Don’t put it off! Start right away!
- Each day you successfully meet your goal, make a note, doodle, or color in the rectangle.
- Experts say it takes anywhere from 21 to 66 days to create a habit. Play it safe and exercise your new Good Money Habit for 66 days.
- Once you have exercised your new Good Money Habit for 66 days straight, it’s time to CELEBRATE!
Now, don’t go all crazy here and celebrate with a Bad Money Habit from the past. You are much wiser now! Celebrate in a modest way with cash or free fun!