So … your kid is off at college and you want to make Valentine’s Day special for them? Let us help with Valentine Care Package For College Students Printables!
Over the years, Valentine’s Day has been celebrated many different ways in our house. From See’s candy delivered to school to Valentine Adventures or a special heart shaped pizza, we’ve always tried to do a little something special.
But NOW … NOW one of our kids are off at college.
No worries though! We’ve got a Valentine Care Package to send to our college girl!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Valentine Care Package Supplies
- Card Stock & Adhesive Applicator
- Valentine Care Package Printables – found below
- 1/8″ Hole Punch (for Valentine Banner)
- Jute (for Valentine Banner)
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1 or B2 or a box with 3-1/2″ or 5″ box flaps
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Festive Valentine Stuff – ideas below
What To Put In The Valentine Care Package For College Students
When I think of Valentine’s Day Gifts, a few things come to mind. Valentine’s Day is all about relaxation and pampering. With that in mind, I think music, chocolate, jewelry, and relaxation.
Teenagers face a lot that we never had to face as teens. It’s super easy for depression and anxiety to set in. Perhaps a Neck Massager would help your teen relax, if only for a bit.
Along the same lines of relaxation, the Scalp Head Massager relieves tension and provides deep relaxation to help reduce stress.
My college junior enjoys a good face mask, once in a while, and I’m thinking a little relaxation and pampering, at home, is sure to be a hit!
A Fun T-Shirt
Something new to wear is always a fun treat!
Of course we have FUN Valentine Printables to add to your Valentine Care Package too!
- Popcorn Valentine
- Valentine Crossword Puzzle
- Valentine Word Search
- Valentine Activity Sheet
- Valentine Banner
- Valentine Sign
Believe it or not, my college daughter enjoys the mindless word search or crossword puzzle that takes her away from endless homework, for a few minutes.
How To Use The Valentine Care Box Printables
- Print the Valentine Care Package For College Students Printables – found below.
- Cut the Valentine Box shapes!
- Use a 1/8″ hole punch and punch two holes at the top of each X and O Flag for the Valentine Banner.
- Use jute to thread through the holes, leaving a generous tail at each end (in case your college student wants to hang the banner for decoration).
- Adhere the Box Decor to the inside flaps of your care package box using an adhesive applicator.
- Cut the Valentine Notes page in half and write something special on the note to include in your box!
- Cut out the Tic Tac Toe Board and X’s and O’s. Attach the X’s and O’s to the Board with a paper clip.
Your College Valentine will appreciate the effort you put into making Valentine’s Day special for them!