If you aren’t able to spend time with your mom, for Mother’s Day, send her a box full of her favorite things! We’ve got Mother’s Day Care Package Box Decor to help you make your mom’s box extra special!
There may be a Mother’s Day that you need to wish your mom a Happy Mother’s Day, from afar. THAT’S when you send your favorite mom a special package, designed just for her!
Mother’s Day Care Package Box Decor Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Printer – I have this one and I love it!
- Card Stock & Adhesive Applicator
- Mother’s Day Care Package Printables – found below
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1 or Priority Mail Regional Rage Box – A1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Your Mom’s favorite things – ideas found below
How To Use The Mother’s Day Box Decor Printables
- Print the Mother’s Day Care Package Printables on card stock. There are 2 options for box décor – 1 for large box flaps (fit perfect on USPS Regional Rate Box B) and 1 for small box flaps (fit perfect on USPS Regional Rate Box A).
- Cut the Mother’s Day Care Package box décor and use an adhesive applicator to adhere the box décor to your box flaps.
- Place the Happy Mother’s Day Sign in the bottom of your box.
- Fill the box with your mom’s favorite things.
- Seal and send your Mother’s Day Box to your favorite mom and make her day!
What To Put In A Mother’s Day Box
You should fill your mom’s box with everything you know your mom will love and maybe even a few things YOU love and want to share with her! It should be personalized, just for her, but I can give you a few ideas to get you thinking in the right direction!
- Mother’s Day Popcorn – Most moms enjoy popcorn and this FUN tag will dress up a bag of microwave popcorn, for the special occasion!
- Garden Supplies – For the mom who likes to spend time in her yard.
- Your Mom’s favorite snacks.
- Something Homemade – Like a flax seed heating bag or a wood sign.
- A classic toy like a Rail Twirler or an Etch-A-Sketch.
- Word Search or Crossword Puzzle Books.
- A puzzle to put together while she watches her favorite show.
The goal is to have fun with it and to bring a smile to your mom’s face, when she opens the box!