Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show your creative side with a Mother’s Day Coloring Card! Color pages are all the rage no matter your age so why not color a card for the mom in your life?
It’s FUN, it’s easy, it’s part homemade, and Mom will LOVE it!
Coloring Card Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission but your price stays the same. Disclosure
- Card Stock
- Color Pencils
- Bone Folder – You could also use the dull edge of a butter knife.
- Paper Cutter – Or scissors.
- Business Envelope – This card was designed to use a standard #10 envelope.
- Mother’s Day Coloring Card Printable (found below)
How To Use The Mother’s Day Coloring Card
- Print your Happy Mother’s Day Free Printable Card (found below).
- Color the card.
- Fold the card in half and use a Bone Folder or dull edge of a butter knife to create a professional crease.
- Trim your Mother’s Day Card on the printed lines.
This Mother’s Day Card was designed to fit in a standard #10 envelope!
What a great way to wish Mom a Happy Mother’s Day! She will certainly appreciate the effort you put into this Mother’s Day card and cherish it for years to come!
Click the picture below and a PDF will pop up for you to print!