Do you want to spend your Mother’s Day budget on the gift and not the card? You’re in luck! Not only have we created a Mother’s Day FREE Printable Notecard for you, but we have also created a Mother’s Day FREE Printable Pillow Box! Woot! Woot!
Are you ready for this?
Mother’s Day Free Printable Notecard
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item through an affiliate link, your cost remains the same and Sunshine and Rainy Days receives a commission. That’s how we keep the great information rolling! Read our disclosure.
It’s always good to have Card Stock on hand!
A Bone Folder helps you score and create a professional crease. I have this exact one and it has been a great investment!
I’m assuming you have one if you’re reading this!
Do you have one?
Scissors or Paper Cutter
Scissors will work just fine but, for a super straight cut, you may want to invest in a paper cutter. You will find yourself using it over and over and over! My daughter purchased this paper cutter for me as a Christmas gift four years ago! I LOVE it!
Mother’s Day Free Printable Notecard PDF
Yes! I have that for you right here!
Just click on the picture for your very own PDF!
Envelopes are optional, depending on your preference. This notecard fits in a standard A2 envelope.
1) Print PDF of Notecards.
2) Cut page on horizontal line.
3) Score notecard on vertical line using the bone folder and a straight piece of card stock as a template.
4) Fold notecard in half on scored line and crease with the bone folder.
5) Write something lovely and put it in the envelope!
But WAIT! That’s not all!
Mother’s Day Free Printable Pillow Box
Are you giving Mom a gift card this year? This Mother’s Day Free Printable Pillow Box is the PERFECT size for that gift card!
Same as above, plus adhesive and PDF.
An adhesive applicator or glue should work just fine. Test it out with the treasures you plan to put inside to make sure the pillow box stays intact. I used the Tombow adhesive applicator. I love how easy and clean it is to use!
Mother’s Day Free Printable Pillow Box PDF
1) Print the Mother’s Day Free Printable Pillow Box PDF.
2) Cut out the pillow box and template.
3) Place the template on the back side of the pillow box and score lines using the bone folder. You will score two straight lines and four curved lines.
4) Fold straight lines on scoring line using the bone folder to create a professional crease. We are all about professional here!
(Note: Pictures are from our awesome Valentine Pillow Box post!)
5) Apply adhesive to small flap.
6) Fold pillow box in half to adhere the back to the front on the folded flap.
7) Fold ends in on scored lines while gently squeezing the long sides of the pillow box.
You did it! Not only do you have a fun Mother’s Day Notecard, but you have an awesome matching Pillow Box too!
Happy Mother’s Day!
More Mother’s Day Ideas
Gain Access to our Library of FREE Printables for Your Everyday Life!