Wish someone a Happy Halloween with this FREE Printable Happy Halloween Card that says, ‘Wishing You A Monstrously Happy Halloween’!
Since my husband’s Birthday is on Halloween, I created Halloween Birthday Cards but I thought it would be fun to create a general Happy Halloween Card, too!
Get Your Printable Happy Halloween Card Here
How To Use The Monstrously Happy Halloween Card
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Print the notecard, found above, on card stock.
- Cut the page in half using a paper cutter. Scissors will also work but a paper cutter will get you a super straight cut.
- Fold the notecards in half and crease with a bone folder or the back of a butter knife.
- Write something inside and put it in an A2 envelope!
A Printable Happy Halloween Card is a great way to say Happy Halloween to co-workers, friends, and family. You can also add one to a Halloween Care Package with a personal message inside!
More Halloween Ideas
- Homemade Halloween Gift Ideas
- Printable Halloween Birthday Cards
- Halloween Word Search Printable
- Halloween Banner Printable
- Cute Halloween Party Ideas
- Straight Outta Candy Printable Sign For Halloween
- FUN Printable Halloween Signs For Your Door
- Just Poppin’ By Halloween Popcorn
- Halloween Care Package Ideas For College Students
- Printable Halloween Wall Art
- Halloween Color Page