Do you want to say Happy Halloween without the sugar? Check out this Just Poppin’ By Halloween Popcorn idea!
Halloween Printables make your life just a little bit more fun!
Just Poppin’ By To Wish You A Happy Halloween
The other day I heard a mom ask for ideas of what to give her child’s teacher for Halloween. Something that would let the teacher know she was thought of but wouldn’t make a big dent in her wallet.
In the past, Just Poppin’ By To Wish You A Merry Christmas and Just Poppin’ By To Wish You A Happy Valentine’s Day have been a huge hit so I thought … why not for Halloween too?
Halloween Popcorn Supplies
- Printer – I have this one and I love it!
- Card Stock
- Halloween Popcorn Printable – found below
- Scissors or Paper Cutter (optional)
- Adhesive Applicator
- Microwave Popcorn
How To Assemble Your Halloween Popcorn
- Print the Just Poppin’ By To Wish You A Happy Halloween or Wishing You A Poppin’ Halloween Printable – found below.
- Cut the Poppin’ cards.
- Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the card to microwave popcorn.
- Tie jute or twine around the microwave popcorn and printable.
- Give to anyone you would like to wish a Poppin’ Halloween!
Ideas Of Who To Give Halloween Popcorn To
- In a BOO Box
- In a Care Package
The cool thing is … this is a super inexpensive way to say Happy Halloween!
The Monster and Candy Corn Characters are absolutely adorable too!
More Halloween Printables
Fun Printable Halloween Signs For Your Door – Let trick or treaters know when you’re open and closed for business with these fun, printable Halloween signs.
Halloween Wall Art – Ready to decorate for Halloween the EASY way? Print this fun Halloween Wall Art, frame it, and hang it!
Halloween Color Page – Need a little time for relaxation? You can color your own delightfully cute Halloween Art!