The Guess How Many Birthday Party Game is a game that guests can participate in, at their leisure! Fill a jar with candy, bracelets, LEGOS, glow sticks, or a favorite of the Birthday person for an easy game that everyone will love!
How To Play
- Print the Guess How Many Birthday Party Game. Print as many guess cards as you need.
- Cut the guess cards.
- Fill a jar with candy, bracelets, LEGOS, glow sticks, or a favorite of the Birthday person – be sure to count them!
- Cut the balloons to sprinkle around the table – optional.
- Frame the Guess How Many sign in an 8-1/2 x 11 frame – optional.
- Find a bowl, box, or basket for people to put their guess cards in, once they’ve filled them out.
- Place the jar, filled with your choice of a festive Birthday item, the sign, guess cards, pens, and guess card receptacle in a spot where everyone will see it.
- At the end of your party, go through the guess cards to find the person who guessed the closest.
- Award the winner a prize!
Get Your Guess How Many Birthday Party Game Here
Guess How Many Prize Ideas
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Get your guests excited by displaying a sweet prize next to the Guess How Many jar!
Here are a few prize ideas:
- $10 Target Gift Card – Because who doesn’t like Target?
- Lottery Ticket – So your prize winner can try their luck!
- Game – To keep the fun going, after the party!
- Something Party Themed – If it’s a LEGO party, a small LEGO set or anything that fits the party theme!