Get ready for a flurry of fun with this Guess How Many Snowballs Are In The Jar Christmas Game! Fill a jar with fake snowballs, let your guests take their best guess, and watch the excitement unfold. The person with the closest guess wins a prize!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Card Stock or Paper
- Guess How Many Snowballs Game
- Frame – To frame the Guess How Many Sign
- Jar – Fill a jar with something white that resembles snowballs.
- Fake Snowballs (You will need a large jar if you choose to use fake snowballs.), Cotton Balls, or Marshmallows – To fill the jar with.
- Pen – For guests to write their guesses.
- Bowl – For guests to place their guess cards once they’ve filled them out.
How To Use The Guess How Many Snowballs Game
- Print the Guess How Many Snowballs Game. Print as many guess cards as you need.
- Cut the guess cards.
- Fill a jar with fake snowballs, cotton balls, or marshmallows – be sure to count them!
- Frame the Guess How Many sign.
- Find a bowl, box, or basket for people to put their guess cards in, once they’ve filled them out.
- Place the jar, filled with snowballs, the sign, guess cards, pens, and guess card receptacle in a spot where everyone will see it.
- At a designated time, go through the guess cards to find the person who guessed the closest.
- Award the winner a prize!
Get Your Guess How Many Snowballs Game Here
Game Prize Ideas
The Guess How Many Snowballs Game deserves a prize that conveys warmth and joy! Here are a few ideas:
- White Christmas In A Box: A box filled with snowman soup, Christmas Popcorn, and other cozy treats.
- Pom Pom Beanie Hat: Fit for a snowman!
- Snowman Puzzle: A jigsaw puzzle featuring a delightful snowman scene for a relaxing winter activity.
- Yarn Snowball: Create a yarn snowball with a gift card or $10 inside and watch the fun unravel!
- Hat and Scarf: Keep the winner warm with a hat and scarf they can wear all winter long.
- Snowman Building Kit: A kit containing accessories like a carrot nose, coal eyes, and a top hat for building a real snowman.
- Cozy Winter Blanket: A warm and fuzzy blanket for snuggling up during winter.
We chose to do a Yarn Snowball with $10 inside to keep the festive fun going a little bit longer!
Guess How Many Games are the perfect addition to any party where guests can participate as they mingle. It’s also a great way to involve guests of all ages.
Hi! I’m Bridget Jo!
I create printables and DIYs to help you organize your life and celebrate special occasions! It’s my mission to inspire you to get creative and find joy in the everyday!