Just because they’re in college doesn’t mean they can’t have a little Christmas Advent Calendar FUN!
Christmas Advent Calendar For College Students
This is not your traditional Advent Calendar with cute little boxes that fit perfectly in another box. NOPE! This Advent Calendar is an assortment of small gifts to wrap and adhere Advent Calendar Numbers to!
We plan to send the first 14 gifts to open at college and will have the rest waiting at home when she arrives!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Advent Calendar Supplies
- Printer – I just purchased this one and it is ah-mazing!
- Card Stock & Adhesive Applicator or Sticker Paper
- Advent Calendar Printables – found below
- 1/8″ Hole Punch (for Christmas Light Banner)
- Jute (for Christmas Light Banner)
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels
- Stuff to put in the Christmas Advent Calendar Box <<< Ideas listed below.
What To Put In The Christmas Advent Calendar For College Students
I asked my college freshman daughter to help me out with this project. I know, I know … she won’t be surprised by a lot of these Advent Calendar gifts but I needed the expert! Plus, she will be thrilled to actually GET these fun little items we’ve picked out!
Listed below are Advent Calendar Ideas for College Students, picked by our very own College Student!
We hope it inspires you to create your own Advent Calendar YOUR way!
Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
These are items we found at our local Target:
Travel Pack of Christmas Tissues
yoobi Mini Stickers
yoobi Plush Push Pins
yoobi Stamp Set
Rudolph Adhesive Bandages
It’s a Surprise Toy – unwrap to reveal a surprise!
Happy Binder Clips
My college freshman asked for coloring pages to help her de-stress. I’m all about helping her to have less stress so I’m including this Christmas Coloring Page in her Advent Box.
A few of these Gift Ideas I was able to split up and use for my son too! Woot!
Make life easy on yourself and order your Christmas Advent Calendar Gifts here:
>>> I suggest ordering online to pick up in store! THEN you have less to search for once you’re there. Just hit the Christmas section to finish up!
How To Use The Christmas Advent Calendar Printables
- Print the Christmas Coloring Page – found below.
- Print the Christmas Word Search – found below.
- Choose which style Advent Calendar Numbers you like. Do you want to cut shapes or want the straight forward squares you can cut with a paper cutter? Which design do you prefer?
- Print our Advent Calendar Numbers – found below.
- Cut the numbers using either precision scissors or a paper cutter (depending on which style you chose).
- Place on wrapped gifts!
- Print the Christmas Advent Calendar Care Package Box Decor – found below.
- Cut the shapes!
- Use a 1/8″ hole punch and punch two holes at the top of each Christmas light.
- Use jute to thread through the holes, leaving a generous tail at each end (in case your college student wants to hang the lights for decoration).
- Adhere the Box Decor to the inside flaps of your care package box using an adhesive applicator.
You did it! Just load your Advent Calendar Gifts into the box to send to your college student!
But WAIT … only send the Advent Gifts for the days your college student will be at school. Save the rest for when they come home!
For example … my college freshman will come home December 15th. I will send Advent Gifts 1 – 14 and keep Advent Gifts 15 – 24 here, at home!
Get Your Christmas Advent Calendar For College Students Printables Here: