The Guess How Many Halloween Party Game is a game that party guests can participate in when they walk in the door, when there’s a pause in conversation, or at any point during the party! Fill a jar with candy corn or your favorite festive treat for an easy game that anyone can participate in at your next Halloween gathering!
How To Play
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Print the Guess How Many Halloween Party Game. Print as many guess cards as you think you’ll need.
- Cut the guess cards. You can use scissors or a paper cutter.
- Fill a jar with candy corn or a favorite festive treat – be sure to count them!
- Cut the candy corn clip art to sprinkle around the table as decor.
- Frame the Guess How Many sign.
- Find a bowl, small box, or basket for people to put their guess cards in, once they’ve filled them out.
- Place the jar, filled with your choice of a festive Halloween treat, the sign, guess cards, pens, and guess card receptacle in a spot where everyone will see it.
- At the end of your party or once everyone has made their guess, go through the cards to find the person who guessed the closest.
- Award the winner a prize!
Get Your Guess How Many Halloween Game Here
Halloween Game Prize Ideas
Your guests will be totally into this game if you display a sweet prize next to the Guess How Many jar! That way they’ll know exactly what they’re working for. You might even catch a few picking up the jar and trying to count because they want that prize!
- $10 Target Gift Card – Because who doesn’t like Target?
- Game – To keep the fun going, after the party!
- Cold Hard Cash – Let’s face it, everyone likes a little extra cash to spend. To turn money into a fun prize, make a money tree with small denominations attached or put money in this maze puzzle and let them guess how much might be inside. Trust me, guests are going to want this because they know they can reuse the maze or money tree as gifts, later.
Get ready to dive headfirst into the world of guesstimation, where every number is just a guess away from an exciting prize. It’s not just about counting candy but counting the laughter and memories shared with friends and family. May your Halloween be filled with festive fun and lots of guesses! Remember, it’s not about if guess right; it’s about how much fun you have along the way. Happy guessing!
More Halloween Ideas
- Cute Halloween Activity Ideas
- Halloween Activity Sheet
- Halloween Banner Printable
- Cute Halloween Party Ideas
- Homemade Halloween Gift Ideas
- FUN Printable Halloween Signs For Your Door
- Straight Outta Candy Printable Sign For Halloween
- Just Poppin’ By Halloween Popcorn
- Halloween Care Package Ideas For College Students