The Large Printable Happy Birthday Banner was created to help you celebrate Birthdays in a BIG way! This Birthday Banner can be laminated and used outdoors to make a big splash for your Birthday Guy or Gal!
Large Printable Happy Birthday Banner
My dad is 80! We celebrated with a Birthday Parade through his church’s parking lot and hung the Birthday Banner on my husband’s truck. Then, we headed back to my parent’s house and hung the banner on their porch!
It was supposed to rain the day of the Birthday Parade so I laminated each Birthday Banner flag … just in case. Thankfully, the rain held off and it was a beautiful afternoon for the parade!
Birthday Banner Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Happy Birthday Banner Printable – found below
- Card Stock
- Laminating Pouches
- Hole Punch
What’s Included In The Birthday Banner Printable
- Letters to spell out Happy Birthday – one letter per page
- Numbers 0 – 9 – one number per page
- Four Flags with ST, ND, RD, and TH – good for any Birthday Age!
How To Create The Large Happy Birthday Banner
- Print the letters and numbers you need on card stock for durability.
- Cut the bottom of each flag.
- For extra durability, laminate each page.
- Punch two holes in the top of each flag with a hole punch.
- Thread jute through the holes, leaving enough on each end to tie the banner.
- Hang the Happy Birthday Banner!
Get Your Large Happy Birthday Banner Here
It was a great day for a Birthday Parade! Friends from the past and present showed up in their old time cars and sparkling vehicles with signs, balloons, and well wishes!
Whether you’re planning a Birthday Parade or want to decorate your Birthday Guy or Gal’s house … the Birthday Banner will help you celebrate in a BIG way!