There’s no better time to celebrate a Birthday than on the 4th of July! Print this 4th of July Birthday Card right at home so you can spend your money on something that POPS!
Printable 4th of July Birthday Card Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item through an affiliate link, your cost remains the same and Sunshine and Rainy Days receives a commission. Disclosure.
- Card Stock – It’s always good to have Card Stock on hand!
- Bone Folder – A Bone Folder helps you score and create a professional crease. I have this exact one, and it has been a great investment! You could also use the dull edge of a butter knife.
- Scissors or Paper Cutter – Scissors will work just fine, but for a super straight cut, you may want to invest in a paper cutter. You will find yourself using it over and over and over!
- 4th of July Birthday Free Printable Notecard PDF – found below
- Envelope – Envelopes are optional, depending on your preference. This notecard fits in a standard A2 envelope.
How To Use The 4th of July Birthday Notecard PDF
- Print the notecards – found below.
- Cut the page in half.
- Fold notecards in half and crease with a bone folder or the back of a butter knife.
- Write something to the Birthday person and put it in an envelope!
More 4th of July Ideas
- 4th Of July Party Game Ideas
- 4th of July Trivia Game
- 4th of July Party Favor Ideas
- 4th of July Party Planner
- 4th of July Word Search
- Printable 4th of July Banner Flags
- 4th of July 4 X 4 Firecrackers
- Poppin’ 4th Of July Microwave Popcorn Tag
- Happy 4th of July Sign To Print At Home