Spend your Father’s Day budget on the gift, not the card. You can print Father’s Day Printable Notecards, right at home!
Father’s Day Notecard Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase an item through an affiliate link, your cost remains the same and Sunshine and Rainy Days receives a commission. Disclosure.
- Card Stock – It’s always good to have Card Stock on hand!
- Bone Folder – A Bone Folder helps you score and create a professional crease. I have this exact one and it has been a great investment! You could also use the dull edge of a butter knife.
- Scissors or Paper Cutter – Scissors will work just fine but, for a super straight cut, you may want to invest in a paper cutter. You will find yourself using it over and over and over! My daughter purchased this paper cutter for me as a Christmas gift four years ago! I LOVE it!
- Father’s Day Free Printable Notecard PDF – found below
- Envelope – Envelopes are optional, depending on your preference. This notecard fits in a standard A2 envelope.
How To Use The Father’s Day Notecard PDF
- Print the notecards – found below.
- Cut the page in half.
- Fold notecards in half and crease with a bone folder or the back of a butter knife.
- Write something lovely and put it in an envelope!