Flowers and hearts create happy vibes and this Happy Heart Flower Craft will give you all the vibes as you create your own unique masterpiece!
Supplies Needed To Create This Happy Heart Flower
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How To Create Your Own Happy Flower
- Print the Happy Heart Flower pages on card stock.
- Color the hearts and smiley face. Use Crayons, colored pencils, or your favorite supplies to color.
- Cut out the hearts and smiley face.
- Glue the hearts to the back of the smiley face. I like to use an adhesive applicator but glue should work just fine.
- Optional: Add googly eyes to the smiley face! If kids are creating this flower craft, googly eyes are so much fun especially if they are on sticker sheets so little fingers can pull them off.
Get Your Happy Heart Flower Craft Template Here
Use this happy heart flower craft template to create a paper flower full of good vibes!
More Coloring Activities
- Snowman Coloring Page
- Turkey Coloring Activity
- Candy Corn Coloring Pages
- Happy Birthday Coloring Pages
- Happy Birthday Coloring Cards
- Printable Easter Eggs Coloring Pages
- Printable Easter Gnome Coloring Pages
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day With This Fun Coloring Page
- Halloween Color Page
- The Best Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
Hi! I’m Bridget Jo!
I create printables and DIYs to help you organize your life and celebrate special occasions! It’s my mission to inspire you to get creative and find joy in the everyday!