The best part of baking cookies is sneaking a little raw cookie dough, right? You know you shouldn’t because, well, raw eggs! You do anyway though because it’s just so delightful! Fear the raw egg no more and make cookie dough that was never meant for baking! Now that’s my kind of cookie dough!
I am addicted! These gluten free frozen raw cookie dough balls are an amazing treat and so simple to make! Who doesn’t love a little raw cookie dough?
Gluten Free Frozen Raw Cookie Dough Balls
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a commission at no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure!
- 1-1/4 cup gluten free flour – I use Namaste
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened – I never remember to soften the butter ahead of time so end up putting it in a gallon plastic bag and using a rolling pin to smash it/soften it. One time I put the butter in the toaster oven first but it melted the chocolate chips when I added it to the mix. Not a terrible thing, the balls didn’t have the crunch of chocolate chips though.
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons vanilla rice milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips – Enjoy Life Mega Chunks are dairy, nut, and soy free! We stock up at Thrive Market!
Place all ingredients in a one gallon Ziploc bag, remove as much air as possible before zipping and smash away!
After squishing, simply roll your cookie dough into balls (I use a teaspoon to get the desired amount) and place on a cookie sheet with wax paper. Go ahead and eat a few too! They don’t HAVE to be frozen!
Place whats left in the freezer and, when frozen, put in a baggie or container in your freezer for your snacking delight!
These cookie dough balls were a huge hit at a barbecue! We served up vanilla ice-cream in red solo cups with sundae spoons and provided, chocolate syrup, whip cream, and, of course, cookie dough balls! The adults enjoyed it and the teenagers, well, let’s just say there wasn’t a morsel left!