The Grinched Gift Exchange Game gives you a NEW way to party at Christmas!
The Grinched Gift Exchange Game takes the stealing out of your guests’ hands and puts the blame on the card they’re dealt! With directions, right on each numbered card, up to 24 guests know exactly what action to take, making your party a lively one!
Looking for a less MEAN Grinch Gift Exchange Game? One that’s played more like Dirty Santa or White Elephant? Get your Grinch Gift Exchange Rules and Numbers here!
- Place wrapped gifts in the center of the room. (Each guest brings a gift worth a pre-determined amount. I suggest $10 or $25.)
- Have each person draw a card. (This game was designed to play with 24 people or less.)
- Start with the number one and go in sequential order, following the directions on each card.
- Don’t get attached to any gift because you probably won’t keep it!
- Have a dreadful time that turns to laughter and festive fun!
Each game card directs game players to steal, trade, or open gifts as they quote lines from the Grinch.
Here are a few examples:
This gift exchange game was created for those who like to have a little mean-spirited festive fun!
With this Grinched Gift Exchange Game you can do mean things, and do them in style!
More Gift Exchange Game Ideas
- Elf Gift Exchange Game
- White Elephant Gift Exchange Rules and Printables
- Dirty Santa Rules And Numbers
- Christmas Gift Exchange Games
- Grinch Gift Exchange Game Rules And Numbers
More Grinch Ideas
- You’ve Been Grinched Care Package Idea
- You’ve Been Grinched – Funny Gift Idea
- Inspirational Grinch Quotes