You can’t believe it’s THAT time but alas, here you are. Your kid’s senior year flew right by, despite your best efforts to hang on for dear life, and you are ready to create a Graduation Party Guest List!
Guest List Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Graduation Party Guest List – found below
- Address Book
- Writing Utensils
How To Use The Graduation Party Guest List
- Print the Guest List – found below.
- Write the names of invitees. But who do you invite? Find a few ideas here.
- Get out your address book and record each potential guest’s address and phone number.
- Check off ‘invite sent’ as you address each envelope.
- Send invites!
- Check the rsvp box if the guest plans to attend.
- Whether a potential guest attends the graduation party or not, they may bless you with a gift! If so, record what the gift is.
- Refer to your Grad Party Guest List to write Thank You notes! How convenient is that? The address is right there too!
- Check off the box as you write thank you’s.
With the Grad Party Guest List, you are tackling three things at the same time! You have a guest list, a gift list, and a thank you list, too. That is efficiency at its finest!
Get Your Graduation Party Guest List In The Graduation Party Planner Here!
The Graduation Party Planner is available in full color and black and white!