Say thanks, in style, with this sweet Graduation Party Favor Microwave Popcorn Tag that says: Thanks for making my graduation party POP!
Graduation parties are meant to be social events where YOU spend time with guests, while honoring your graduate. Make it easy and memorable with fun, yet inexpensive, party favors that you can put together, in advance!
The Graduation Microwave Popcorn Printable comes in 3 designs and 5 colors so you can match your graduate’s high school or college colors! Add curling ribbon, in school colors, to make your party favors top notch!
Graduation Party Favor Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Card Stock
- Graduation Party Favor Printable – found below
- Scissors or Paper Cutter (optional)
- Adhesive Applicator
- Microwave Popcorn
- Jute, Ribbon, or Curling Ribbon (in school colors)
How To Assemble The Graduation Microwave Popcorn Party Favor
- Print the Graduation Party Favor Printable, of your choice, on card stock. There are 3 designs and 5 colors to choose from + a black and white option so you can match your graduate’s school colors!
- Cut the Popcorn cards.
- Use an adhesive applicator to adhere the card to microwave popcorn.
- Tie with jute, ribbon, or curling ribbon (in school colors).
- Place by the door so, when guests leave, they can take a little something with them!
This is an exciting time for your family! With a little preparation, you can make your graduate’s party a huge success that they will remember fondly, for years to come!