High School Graduation is a BIG DEAL! If you aren’t able to celebrate with the graduates you know … the next best thing is to send them a Graduation Party In A Box!
What Is A Graduation Party In A Box?
A Graduation Party In A Box is a box FULL of party supplies and gifts you send to the graduate in your life to make them feel extra special!
Graduation In A Box Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Printer – I have this one and like it!
- Card Stock
- Adhesive Applicator
- Graduation Party In A Box Printable Set – found below
- Scissors and Paper Cutter (optional)
- 1/8″ Hole Punch – for CONGRATS and Year Banner
- Jute – for CONGRATS and Year Banner
- Priority Mail Regional Rate Box – B1
- Click-N-Ship Single Labels – you could also use paper labels
- Scale – don’t want to buy a scale? Take a trip to the post office, instead!
- Graduation Party Surprises – ideas found below
How To Use The Graduation Printables
- Print the Graduation Party In A Box Printables – found below, on card stock. (Be sure to print just the pages you need!)
- Cut the shapes using a paper cutter and scissors.
- Use a 1/8″ hole punch and punch two holes at the top of each CONGRATS Flag for the CONGRATS Banner.
- Use jute to thread through the holes, leaving a generous tail at each end (in case your graduate wants to hang the banner for decoration).
- Adhere the Box Decor to the inside flaps of your Graduation Party In A Box using an adhesive applicator.
- Punch two holes in the top of each number of their graduating year.
- Use jute to thread through the holes, leaving a generous tail at each end for hanging the banner.
- Cut the perimeter of the Class Of 20 … card.
- Fold the card in half.
- Add denominations for your graduate’s year, next to the ’20’.
- Punch a hole in the top of the Grad Cash Tag. Then, follow the directions on the Grad Cash – Money Gift For Graduation article to create this fun Grad Cash Gift! You may also choose to just use the tag on a jar, without the graduation cap. You get to decide!
What To Put In A Graduation Party In A Box
Oh, The Places You’ll Go Book – My friend, Kristen, over at Joyfully Thriving has compiled scriptures to write in this book. She shows you where to write them or you can have her write them in the book for you, for a fee. I did this for my daughter when she graduated in 2018 and we also used the book as a guest book at her graduation party! It’s a treasure I’m sure she’ll keep forever!
Horn Blower – Of course! You gotta have a festive horn blower to celebrate!
Confetti Poppers – Nothing says PARTY more than a mess of confetti, right?
Grad Cash – Money Gift For Graduation – This is a super fun way to give graduates what they really want … MONEY! The Grad Cash Tags are included in the Graduation Party In A Box Printable Set – found below.
Printable Graduation Card – This card is designed to put different denominations on, depending on the graduation year. For example … for 2020, you would put a $20 bill next to the ’20’. For 2021, you could put a $20 plus a $1. You get the idea! This card will fit in a regular business size envelope. The Printable Graduation Card is included in the Graduation Party In A Box Printable Set – found below.
Printable Graduation Sign – This sign comes in black and white or color and is included in the Graduation Party In A Box Printable Set – found below.
Graduation Banner – Cut out the numbers for your graduate’s year and string them with jute to hang proudly! The Graduation Number Banner is included in the Graduation Party In A Box Printable Set – found below.
Gift Card – Next to cold, hard, cash … Gift Cards are appreciated by graduates so they can buy what they really need. Target is always a great choice for graduates!