Do you need Garage Sale Table Signs? Absolutely not! Are they great to have? Without a doubt!
Throughout our many years of Garage Sales, we quickly wrote table categories on scratch paper and taped them to the tables. These table categories helped us keep our garage sale organized. Once the sale actually started, we removed the scratch paper because they just weren’t that pretty. BUT what if you had pretty table signs that would help you organize your sale AND help customers find what they’re looking for?
Table Sign Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Printer – This printer is top notch! I recently purchased this same one and the quality is amazing!
- Card Stock
- Garage Sale Table Signs
- Laminator (optional)
How To Use The Garage Sale Table Signs
When you print, I suggest using Card Stock for durability.
2) Laminate Your Table Signs
This step is optional. If you want to use your table signs year after year, I would suggest laminating them.
3) Set Up Your Garage Sale Tables
4) Decide Where It Makes Sense To Place Different Categories
Some tables may have two or three categories while others may only have one. It all depends on what you have. You may need to adjust as you unpack your garage sale boxes.
5) Leave The Table Signs Taped To Your Tables, Or On The Wall Behind, For The Convenience Of Your Customers!
Your garage sale customers will be thankful to buy from such an organized sale!
6) After The Sale, Pack Them Up And Save Them For Next Year!
Why not use Garage Sale Table Signs? They help you and your customers!