Are you giving a graduate a gift card? This Graduation Pillow Box is PERFECT for that gift card, money, and maybe even a few treats!
Graduation Pillow Box
Pillow Box Supplies
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission but your price stays the same. Disclosure
Printer – I just purchased this one and it is ah-mazing!
Graduation Free Printable Pillow Box PDF – Found Below
Paper Cutter – Or scissors.
Bone Folder – You could also use the dull edge of a butter knife.
Adhesive – An adhesive applicator or glue should work just fine. Test it out with the treasures you plan to put inside to make sure the pillow box stays intact. I used the Tombow adhesive applicator. I love how easy and clean it is to use!
Ribbon – Optional
How To Assemble The Pillow Box
- Print the Graduation Printable Pillow Box PDF – found below.
2. Cut out the pillow box and template.
3. Place the template on the back side of the pillow box and score lines using the bone folder. You will score two straight lines and four curved lines.
4. Fold straight lines on scoring line using the bone folder to create a professional crease. We are all about professional here!
(Note: Pictures are from our awesome Valentine Pillow Box post!)
5. Apply adhesive to small flap.
6. Fold pillow box in half to adhere the back to the front on the folded flap.
7. Fold ends in on scored lines while gently squeezing the long sides of the pillow box.
8. Tie a ribbon around your pillow box lengthwise. This helps secure the ends and gives it a little extra pizzazz!
You now have a fun little pillow box to use for that gift card, money, or treats for the graduate!
In our Printables Library, you will find two sizes of our Graduation Pillow Box!