Say congratulations, without saying congratulations, with this free printable congratulations card you can print right at home!
These congratulations cards were designed in three different styles; one with a graduation cap, one with a flower, and a plain version that’s good for any occasion.
Use these cards to let someone know they are amazing or to share the wonder of excitement that they accomplished a big goal.
How To Use The Congratulations Card Printables
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
- Download the file – found below.
- Print the version you like best on card stock. There are three versions to choose from; graduation cap, flower, and plain.
- Cut the sheet in half, at the 5-1/2″ mark.
- Fold each card and crease with a bone folder or the dull edge of a butter knife.
- Write something sweet inside.
- Place in an envelope. This card fits in an A2 envelope!
- Give to the person you’d like to congratulate!
The plain version of these congratulation cards also look great printed on kraft card stock.
Take a little time to send someone in your life a card that tells them they are amazing or congratulates them on a job well done!