Check out these Valentine’s Day Jokes to make your Valentine’s Day extra sweet!
Valentine’s Day Jokes
- What did one flame say to the other on Valentine’s Day? We’re the perfect match!
- What did the calculator say to the pencil? You can count on me.
- How did the telephone propose to his girlfriend? He gave her a ring!
- What did one lightbulb say to the other on Valentine’s day? I love you a whole watt!
- What did the drum say to the other drum on Valentine’s Day? My heart beats for you.
- Who always has a date on Valentine’s Day? A calendar!
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day? I’m stuck on you!
- What’s Cupid’s favorite band? Kiss!
Get Your Joke Valentines Here
Get these Valentine’s Day Jokes FREE!
I’ve created a printable with these Valentine Jokes on them so you can print them off and pass them out on Valentine’s Day!
Who To Give Valentine’s Day Jokes To
There are many things you can do with these printable Valentine’s Day Jokes. I’ll give you a few ideas!
- Pass them out to classmates.
- Give them to co-workers.
- Add them to a Valentine’s Day care package.
- Put them in your kids’ lunchboxes.
- Include them in a You’ve Been Hugged gift.
- Use them as a game at Valentine Parties by reading the question and giving the first person who answers, correctly, a prize. (Since there are only eight Valentine’s Day Joke cards, I would gift each person who answers, correctly, a sweet prize like a Popcorn Valentine or a box of Conversation Hearts.)
- Spread them out on a Valentine’s Day Party food table.
Valentine’s Day Jokes Cutouts
You can purchase these Valentine’s Day Jokes Cutouts in my shop!
How To Use Your Valentine’s Day Jokes Cutouts
- Print the Valentine’s Day Jokes on card stock.
- Cut the shapes.
- Pass them out, leave them laying around where people will see them, attach them to a festive gift, or add them to a care package.
Valentine Jokes are a great way to put a smile on the faces of the people you spend time with and, there’s nothing better than spreading happiness with a sweet joke!