Are you giving the gift of music in the form of an iTunes gift card this Valentine’s Day? Spiff it up and make it extra Valentiney with this Printable Valentine iTunes Gift Card Holder!
We plan to give our teenagers the gift of music and chocolate for Valentine’s Day and wanted to make it special!
Valentine Printables to the rescue!
Printable Valentine iTunes Gift Card Holder
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission and your price remains the same! Disclosure
- Print the Printable Valentine iTunes Gift Card Holder on card stock.
- Trim short ends (top and bottom).
- Fold on black lines. I prefer to score the lines first with a bone folder, however, my bone folder is packed away so I opted for the back of a butter knife and a ruler!
- Trim edges.
- Use double stick tape to tape an iTunes gift card inside.
- Write a little note to your Valentine!
- Secure the Printable Valentine iTunes Gift Card Holder closed with tape or twine.
Valentine’s Day can be simple yet special! The teenagers in your lives are certain to appreciate a Valentine just for them! What says Valentine’s Day better than music and chocolate?
More Valentine Ideas
Valentine Adventure For Teens – An Interactive Valentine Scavenger Hunt for Teens!