Are you ready to make exercise a habit in your life? Our fun and colorful Printable Exercise Tracker is here to help motivate you!
For 30 years, exercise had been a regular occurrence in my life. I had a routine and, if I didn’t exercise, I didn’t feel right. It was just a part of what I did.
Then we moved. Our new city had a gym but it was pricey. I resolved to exercise at home and even bought a few sets of weights. Yeah, you know how THAT goes.
Then, a new gym moved into town and it was actually affordable! I was so excited, I joined before they even opened for business. BUT I was out of my routine. Workouts were few and far between, my pants had shrunk, and I needed motivation to get in the gym. To form the habit I had held for so many years.
Sooo … I created a Printable Exercise Tracker to get my muffin top in gear!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Exercise Tracker Supplies
- Printer – I own this one and it is ah-mazing!
- Exercise Tracker Printable – found below
- Fun Pens!
How To Use The Exercise Tracker
- Print the Exercise Tracker – found below.
- Write the month at the top.
- Decide how many days a week you plan to exercise.
- Make exercise a part of your routine. For the longest time, it was my usual routine to drive the kids to school and go straight to the gym. I didn’t dare go home first because I knew I wouldn’t want to leave the house again.
- After each workout, write in the exercise you did and for how long.
- Keep the Exercise Tracker where you will see it every day.
- Use bribery! Hey, it worked when we potty trained our kids! Seriously though, plan a reward for yourself if you exercise, your pre-determined days, for the entire month.
- Follow through with your reward!
- Use the Exercise Tracker for at least two months. Some people say it takes 21 days to form a habit, while others say it takes 66 days. Play it safe and use the Exercise Tracker for at least two months.
My goal is to do some form of exercise every day. I plan to head to the gym three days a week, walk the dog, and maybe even use the Simply Fit Balance Board I have at home!