Are you ready to make exercise a habit in your life? Our fun and colorful Printable Exercise Tracker is here to help motivate you!
Printable Exercise Tracker
For 30 years exercise had been a regular occurrence in my life. I had a routine and, if I didn’t exercise, I didn’t feel right. It was just a part of what I did.
Then we moved. Our new city had a gym but it was pricey. I resolved to exercise at home and even bought a few sets of weights. Yeah, you know how THAT goes.
A new gym moved into town and it was actually affordable! Woot! I was so excited, I joined before they even opened for business. BUT I was out of my routine.
Workouts were few and far between.
My pants shrunk.
I needed motivation to get in the gym. To form the habit I had held for so many years.
Sooo … I created a Printable Exercise Tracker to get my muffin top in gear!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Exercise Tracker Supplies
- Printer – I own this one and it is ah-mazing!
- Exercise Tracker Printable – found below
- Fun Pens!
How To Use The Exercise Tracker
- Print the Exercise Tracker – found below.
- Write the month at the top.
- Decide how many days a week you plan to exercise.
- Make exercise a part of your routine. For the longest time, it was my usual routine to drive the kids to school and go straight to the gym. I didn’t dare go home first because I knew I wouldn’t want to leave the house again.
- After each workout, write in the exercise you did and for how long.
- Keep the Exercise Tracker where you will see it every day.
- Use bribery! Hey, it worked when we potty trained our kids! Seriously though, plan a reward for yourself if you exercise your pre-determined days for the entire month.
- Follow through with your reward!
- Use the Exercise Tracker for at least two months and exercise has become a habit for you! Some people say it takes 21 days to form a habit, while others say it takes 66 days. Play it safe and use the Exercise Tracker for at least two months.
Get your Printable Exercise Tracker here:
My goal is to do some form of exercise every day. I plan to head to the gym three days a week, walk the dog, and maybe even use the Simply Fit Balance Board I have at home!