My freshman college student designed this How Am I Feeling Chart and I’m thinking we could ALL use something like this! It’s NOT just for college kids!
How Am I Feeling?
The How Am I Feeling chart is perfect for anybody who wants to understand how they are feeling and why. Perhaps one day you are feeling lazy and the next day you are ready to take on the world.
The chart is meant for people to track how they feel and maybe find a correlation between that and their eating and exercise habits. By having a chart for the whole week, it is easier to see trends in how you are feeling and how you are taking care of your body.
If you are interested in if your mood is truly affected by your exercise and eating, this is the chart for you.
^^^ My daughter wrote that! Woot! I think I might have a writer on my hands. Maybe I should hire her? Wait … this blog helps pay for her college tuition … I think we’re good!
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
How Am I Feeling Supplies
How To Use The How Am I Feeling Printable
- Print the Feelings Printable – found below.
- At the end of each day reflect how you feel. Draw pictures, use words, or even write a sentence or two.
- On a scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being the greatest … you’re feeling dandy, circle the number you’re at.
- Next, circle the emoji you resonate most with. Happy, Indifferent, or Sad.
- Then, record any exercise you did. Did you go all hunk and pump some iron, did you walk like a power walking machine, or did you sit on the couch watching Netflix all day? Put it down!
- Finally, document what you ate. What went in your mouth today? Was it three squares or did you snack the day away?
- Look at the clues! Hopefully, over time you will find patterns and clues that will help you experience more of the happy days!
Get Your How Am I Feeling Mood Tracker Chart Here:
More College Resources
The ideas for College Care Packages are amazing. Some even wrap the inside of the box. Totally cool!
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Subscribe (free!) to gain access to my Resource Library full of FUN Printables! Once subscribed, you will receive weekly emails with Printables, DIY Projects, and FUN for your Everyday Life!
Enter the Printables Library for the latest Printables!
Thanks for being a Sunshine And Rainy Days Subscriber!