A few years ago I was diagnosed with Hashimoto’s. Hashimoto’s disease is an autoimmune disorder where the antibodies in your body attack the cells of the thyroid. Fun stuff, right? I have learned a lot about Hashimoto’s the last two years and have quite the list of supplements I take. Supplements that have been prescribed over time and are found in different doctor’s notes in my Medical Binder. Nowhere did I have one central place where each supplement and medication was written in an organized manner.
Lightbulb moment! Sure I could make a list on plain Jane paper and list everything out but where’s the fun in that? I decided to create my very own supplement and medication chart printable and, while I’m at it, I might as well make it fun enough to share with you!
The Supplement and Medication Chart Printable is an excellent way to keep track of the supplements and medication you are currently taking as well as providing a history of what you’ve taken in the past.
Supplement and Medication Chart Printable
Benefits of the Supplement and Medication Chart Printable
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase through an affiliate link, your cost stays the same and we are happy to receive a small commission for assembling wonderful ideas for you! Check out our disclosure policy for more information.
- Makes it super duper easy to fill your Pill Box for the week. With this chart you don’t have to worry that something has been forgotten. It’s all right there!
- With the Pill Box there’s no more wondering if you’ve taken your supplements and medication!
- Provides pertinent information such as units, dosage, when to take, duration, start date, end date, and notes! (Personally, I like to use the notes section to remind myself WHY I’m taking that particular supplement or medication.)
- Shows a history of supplements and medications you have taken.
- Makes re-ordering supplements and medications super easy!
Organization is key when it comes to supplements and medication.
Dare I say, this Supplement and Medication Chart Printable is so cheery it actually puts a smile on my face every time I look at it! Take THAT Hashimoto’s!
More Medical Binder Printables
The following posts contain access to FREE Medical Binder Printables!
I Want ALL Of The Medical Binder Printables!
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST TO GAIN ACCESS TO PRINTABLES, DIY's, AND FUN!
Subscribe (free!) to gain access to my Resource Library full of FUN Printables! Once subscribed, you will receive weekly emails with Printables, DIY Projects, and FUN for your Everyday Life!
Enter the Printables Library for my latest printables! Password: HAPPY