Are you faced with thyroid issues and depending on your doctor to keep track of your lab work? It’s time to take the butterfly by its wings and discover right where you stand with THIS awesome Thyroid Labs Free Printable! It’s an excellent addition to your Medical Binder!
After being diagnosed with Hashimoto’s, lab work became the norm. Every time I had lab work done, I would flip through old labs to see how I had progressed. Unfortunately, my system was cumbersome and lacked organization. I needed to see, at a glance, where I started and the up and downs along the way.
That’s when I created my very own Thyroid Trends chart. It wasn’t as pretty as this one. As a matter of fact, it wasn’t pretty at all but it got the job done.
Eventually, I started creating Medical Binder Printables to share with you, our readers, and now have quite the collection!
Amazingly enough, I’ve created so many Medical Binder Printables that we are going to sell them in a bundle!
As I put the final touches on this awesome bundle of printables, I couldn’t wait to share at least one more with you, absolutely free! It’s just that exciting!
Welcome Thyroid Trends!
Thyroid Labs Free Printable
The Thyroid Trends printable is designed to provide you with your thyroid lab results at a glance. No more digging through old lab results and attempting to get them in date order.
Benefits of Using the Thyroid Trends Printable
- See your thyroid lab results in one spot!
- The reference range lets you know at a glance if you are on target.
- Helps you track when lab work was done.
- Lists most labs done when tracking your thyroid, although not all will be done every time.
- Provides a spot to list the medication you are on.
- Provides a place to list your medication dose.
- Fits nicely in your Medical Binder!
Oh, this is good! Take it from someone who’s in the trenches with you.
Subscribe to the fabulous Sunshine and Rainy Days (SARD for short), and get your very own copy delivered to your inbox!
How to Use the Thyroid Trends Printable
- List the reference ranges from your lab work.
- Each time you receive lab work, write in the results and the medication and dosage you are on.
- Use a different color or circle labs that are out of reference range.
- Take this Thyroid Trends Printable (in your Medical Binder) with you to every appointment.
- Pay attention to the results!
What a super easy way to track where you’ve been, where you’re at, and where you plan to go! Now, if that doesn’t give you some great feedback, well, I don’t know what will!
Does this printable help you out? Do you have Hashimoto’s? Want to be Hashimoto’s sisters?
More Medical Binder Printables