Someone asked if I could create an In Case Of Emergency Information Sheet because she would be living on her own, soon, and wanted to make sure she would have emergency information handy.
Who Is The In Case Of Emergency Sheet For?
Anyone could benefit from having their emergency information, close at hand. This Emergency Information Sheet was designed with a person who lives alone, in mind.
What’s On The Emergency Information Sheet
The Emergency Information Sheet includes space to record the following:
- Hospital Phone #
- Fire Department Phone #
- Police Department Phone #
- Poison Control Phone #
- Date Of Birth
- # Of Dogs
- # Of Cats
- # Other Pets
- Home Location Information – Address, Breaker Box, Emergency Cash, Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Kit, Gas On/Off, Water On/Off
- Emergency Contacts – Name, Relationship, Phone #
- Neighbors – Name, Phone #, Address
- Doctor Information – Name, Phone #, Address
- Dentist Information – Name, Phone #, Address
- Insurance Information – Company, Policy #
- Medicare Policy #
- Existing Conditions
How To Use The In Case Of Emergency Information Sheet
The In Case Of Emergency Information Sheet was designed to place in an easy to access spot … like your refrigerator or inside a cupboard door.
- Print The In Case Of Emergency Information Sheet
- Fill Out The Information
- Laminate (optional) For Durability
- Place In An Easy To Access Spot
Whether you use the In Case Of Emergency Sheet for yourself or someone you care about, hopefully, it will give you a bit of peace of mind, knowing the important information is close at hand.
Editable In Case Of Emergency Cards are also available and useful for everyone to have on hand!