With two Know It All Teenagers in the house, there is no way I am going to put names on Christmas gifts this year. Instead, I came up with Christmas Gift Tags For Teenagers Who Know It All.
It happened. Our son proudly proclaimed he knows what he’s getting for Christmas. He also knows we will promptly take back any gift he has figured out so, he will not say WHAT he knows. Crazy dude, or smart!
These Christmas Gift Tags, For Teenagers Who Know It All, are ELF Riddles! How FUN is that?
Each of our teens will receive four gifts, each with a part of an ELF quote.
On Christmas morning, their job will be to put the quotes together and THEN we will inform them which quote belongs to who.
Before Christmas, they can shake and size up gifts all they want but they won’t know who the gifts are for.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Elf Riddle Gift Tag Supplies
How To Use The Elf Riddle Christmas Gift Tags
- Print the Elf Christmas Gift Tags (found below). We suggest you print on Card Stock for durability!
- Cut the Gift Tags.
- Hole punch the top of each Gift Tag.
- Keep each set of four Elf quotes together. ‘The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.’ and ‘I just like to smile, smiling’s my favorite.’
- Wrap four of your teenager’s gifts.
- Place a Gift Tag from one Elf quote on each gift.
- Record the Elf quote and the teenager that quote is for, in a super secret place.
- Place the gifts under the tree, worry free!
- Repeat for your second teenager with the second quote.
- Christmas morning have your teenagers figure out the quotes.
- Reveal which quote is for who!
Of course, this Sneaky Christmas Gift Tag system kind of puts you in a box of four gifts. Maybe you lavish your teenagers with zillions of gifts or, perhaps, you give them less.
We also have ELF Printable Gift Tags that work for three or five gifts!
- 3 Gifts – I’m singing! I’m in a store and I’m singing!
- 5 Gifts – You did it! Congratulations! World’s best cup of coffee! Great job everybody! It’s great to be here.
If you’re in that zillions category, use them all and make your teen solve multiple riddles!
Click the pictures below for your own Sneaky Christmas Gift Tags for Teenagers Who Know It All!
Our teenage daughter just sits and smiles, laughs, and says we’re not as sneaky as we used to be.
More Christmas Printables