The Discbound Prayer Journal was created for kids but anyone, any age, could benefit from using this Prayer Journal! It gives you the flexibility to write a prayer, just when you need to, and provides space to record the day, date, a prayer, and something good about your day!
I used the discbound system, for this Prayer Journal, because it allowed me to create the journal in the perfect size to sit on a side table, in your purse, or even in your glove box!
What’s Included In The Prayer Journal Printable?
This Printable Discbound Prayer Journal is a three page PDF document that is easy to use and provides:
Front and Back Cover
The front says Prayer Journal and has sunshine clip art. The back has a friendly, yellow smiley face!
This Prayer Journal Belongs To
If you choose to create a Prayer Journal for more than one person, in your home, this page will make your Prayer Journals easily identifiable!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
This scripture card is a motivational reminder!
My Prayer pages to record the day, date, a prayer, and four different prompts, which include:
- One thing that put a Smile on my face today.
- One thing that let me know God Cares today.
- One thing that made me Laugh today.
- One thing that made me Happy today.
How To Put Together Your Discbound Prayer Journal
When I first started using the discbound system, I was a bit intimidated. I quickly found that, with a few good tools, this system was a breeze to use and gives you the opportunity to create things you never thought possible! It’s a bit like a modern day Rolodex! Remember those?
- Print the Prayer Journal Printables on card stock. Print multiple Prayer Pages. You can always add more, too!
- Cut the Prayer Journal pages on the black lines. I used a paper cutter for this!
- Use a Discbound Hole Punch to punch the top edge of each page. I purchased the Staples Arc Desktop Paper Punch and it worked great!
- Use Discs to attach your pages! I used five discs on my Prayer Journal!
Supplies Used For The Prayer Journal
With the right tools, the Prayer Journal is a breeze to put together!
- Prayer Journal PDF – Found Below
- Card Stock – this is the Card Stock I use
- Paper Cutter
- Staples Arc Desktop Paper Punch
- Multicolor Discs – these are the ones I used! I have also used these discs for other projects and like them a lot!