Freebies from companies you love will save you money on things you will want or need in the future or even now!
Before Christmas one year, I went to use our $5 Shop Your Way Rewards from Sears. I hadn’t done anything to earn the reward other than sign up. Dress socks were on the hubby’s Christmas wish list and I found them on clearance! I came home with enough dress socks to fill a Christmas stocking for $1.32 out of pocket. Score!
How To Get Free Stuff From Companies You Love
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
I love it when we hand over our Red Robin Royalty card and find out one of our meals is free! Birthdays are an excuse to go out and it’s a bonus with a free Birthday burger! Red Robin also sends out fun emails, throughout the year, for exclusive deals.
- Free Birthday Burger – Choose from any of your favorite burgers (valid once during your Birthday month).
- Every 10th Item Free – Mix and match burgers, salads, sandwiches and entrees.
- Surprise Rewards – Special offers and great deals throughout the year.
Seriously! If you like to eat at Red Robin, you gotta sign up!
Exclusive offers, bonus points opportunities, plus more. I often receive certificates for $5 or $10, no strings attached! Pair certificates with Buy One Get One Half Off events and watch your savings soar!
- Reward Cash – $5 Reward Cash for every 100 points — up to $250 a year. Earn 1 point for every $1.
- Free Shipping – No minimum on all orders online and from your store — just for members.
- Birthday Rewards – $5 Birthday Reward, plus, earn 2X points, per dollar, on all purchases during your birthday month.
We make Famous Footwear our primary place to buy shoes and the savings add up fast!
Need to purchase a new appliance? There’s hardly a better way to stretch your savings!
- Earn 10 Points For Every $1 – to redeem on your next purchase.
- Surprise Point Offers – to save today.
- Exclusive Member Deals – coupons and personalized savings.
I get so excited when I receive a JCPenney Reward to spend! There is ALWAYS something you can use!
- Earn $10 Rewards – Earn points for every qualifying purchase. Get a $10 reward for every 200 points earned.
- Birthday Gift – Celebrate your special day with a Birthday gift!
- Bonus Events – Extra earning opportunities.
I’m not advocating the use of credit cards but, if you do use them, every little bit adds up. We used our Nordstrom Visa to pay for Jack’s braces then immediately paid it off and earned Nordstrom notes to spend!
The exciting part is you can use your Nordstrom Visa anywhere and earn points to spend at Nordstrom!
- Shop And Get Rewards – Earn points toward Nordstrom Notes to spend at Nordstrom! For every 2,000 points, you’ll receive a $20 Nordstrom Note.
- Get Exclusive Perks – Members-only access to sales, offers, and events.
Freebies add up to be quite substantial, over time. Of course, you have to consider the gas it will take to use a $10 certificate. It is most beneficial to use your rewards when you will be in the area, anyway, or even order online!