Are you ready to party? How about a party that consists of your friends wearing their prized Christmas Sweaters … otherwise known as an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party! We’ve got Printable Ugly Sweater Christmas Party Invitations just for you!
What better way to bring family and friends together for Christmas than with an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party!
No one has to worry about a fancy dress or impressing their friends with fashion because, you’ve set the standard, you asked them to wear an ugly Christmas Sweater.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Ugly Sweater Christmas Party Invite Supplies
How To Use The Ugly Sweater Christmas Party Invitations
- Print the Ugly Sweater Party Invites – found below.
- Cut the Invites.
- Use fun pens to fill out the invites.
- Decide if you want to do a White Elephant or Dirty Santa Gift Exchange and the dollar limit. Be clear. Clarity is a gift to your invitees!
- Send Invites to your festive (and grinch-like) friends.
Get ready to have some Christmas FUN!
No joke, just as I was writing this post, my parents sent this picture of them at an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party! They sure do have a lot of fun in their retirement!
They’re too cute to win the Ugliest Christmas Sweater award though. The winner at this particular party was someone dressed up as a grandma that got ran over by reindeer. <<< You might want to use that idea!
The Ugly Sweater Christmas Party Printables Pack Includes:
- Invites (2 per page)
- Vote for the Ugliest Sweater sign.
- Ugliest Sweater Voting Cards (6 per page).
- Awards for Ugly, Uglier, and Ugliest Sweaters in the shape of sweaters. Tape these awards to winners’ shirts or to a prize!
- Gift Exchange Game Rules (these rules are the same as Dirty Santa or White Elephant but with Ugly Sweater charm).
- Gift Exchange Game Numbers 1 – 24 (2 pages).
- Blank Page with Ugly Sweater charm.