It is the innate desire of humans to be loved, needed, admired, appreciated, and accepted.
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to express our gratitude for each other.
We’ve made it easy with our Thankful For Each Other Printable!
Thankful For Each Other Printable
Our Thankful For Each Other Printable is designed to use with close family. The idea is to fill out a Thankful card for each family member.
This post contains affiliate links. When you purchase through an affiliate link, we receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Disclosure.
Thankful For Each Other Printable Supplies
How To Use The Thankful For Each Other Printable
- Print enough Thankful For Each Other cards so each family member can fill out a card for every family member. (I like to use Card Stock but regular paper will work just fine.) Example: We have four people in our immediate family so we will print one sheet for each family member to have three cards!
- Cut each card with scissors or a paper cutter.
- Fill out a Thankful Card for each family member, writing who the card is for.
- Do not sign your name.
- Place all cards in a basket or box.
- Sort your Thankful Cards by name.
- Have each family member read the Thankful Cards written to them and guess who wrote them.
This is a fun twist on going around saying what you are thankful for.
It is also a great way to uplift the ones we care about most!
Get your Thankful For Each Other Printable here: